Know where your data is going?Who's reading your emails, accessing and distributing sensitive corporate and personal information? Not sure? CDS Marine have the solutions to ensure your private confidential data is safe and protected.
Already have a security solution on board?Not only can CDS Marine supply security solutions for your vessel, we also have the expertise to assess and test your existing solutions, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
Data Security is our specialityWith more than 12 years of experience in protecting sensitive data and networks from unauthorised access in many different business sectors, including government and finance, you can be sure of first class expertise and service.
Do you need help to secure your vessel?Contact us today and discover how CDS Marine can help secure your vessel’s network, and how we can protect and secure your valuable data.
Benefits Of Our Solutions
• Protection and privacy of personal data and information of the owners, staff and guests from unauthorised access along with secure deletion of private data where necessary.
• Private, secure VPN ‘back to base’ solutions for owners with options for full encryption of all data entering and leaving the vessel, home or office. Coupled with mobile voice and chat encryption capabilities where required.
• Real time monitoring and scanning of all data entering and leaving the vessel using advanced machine learning tools.
• Monitoring of internal systems for unauthorised changes or access to servers, workstations, users, groups, shares and mailboxes.
• Advanced Firewall solutions offering complete application and data control along with superior intrusion prevention, file analysis and bespoke CDS provided capabilities, with no loss of network performance.
• Enhanced BYOD, Mobile and Corporate Device Management solutions. Control unauthorised or unauthenticated devices from accessing the network.
• Continued scanning of internal systems for known weaknesses and vulnerabilities, along with regular, automated patching of servers and workstations.
• Through years of research and experience, the ability to integrate with rather than replace any existing systems where necessary.
• Ensure all personal and private information is stored, controlled, monitored, accessed and deleted correctly. Adhering to current and new Data Protection Regulations.
Wireless Network Security Assessment
Internal and External Penetration Testing
Complete Solution Design
Cyber & Information Security Officer
CDS Marine can assist with:
•Information Security and Physical Security Risk Assessment.
•Cyber Security Awareness Training.
•Evaluation of existing designs and solutions.
•Security Policy review, creation and enforcement.
•Solution selection, evaluation and design review.
•Product Research and Development.